City and Country Highlights Salzburg
This tour is a combination of our Panorama City Tour and the Lakes & Mountains Tour. We will take you to see Salzburg’s most beautiful sights, castles and lakes.
Your professional English-speaking guide will show you the historical and architectural landmarks of the city, as well as part of the picturesque Salzkammergut Lake District countryside, along with many of the highlights from the film Sound of Music.
During the country highlights you will see the impressive hunting castle Fuschl, the famous winged Gothic altar by Michael Pacher in St. Wolfgang, the romantic village St. Gilgen (by boat if you partake between May 1st and Oct 26th), Castle Hüttenstein and the Mondsee. From here we return to Mirabellplatz.
- Departure times: City Tour is available at 10.45am/ Lakes and Mountains departs at 13.45hrs.
- Total duration approximately 5 hours. City Tour – 1hr/ Lakes & Mountains - 4hr approx.
- Meeting Point: Bus-Terminal Mirabellplatz at St. Andrä Kirche. Please be at this location at least 15 mins before tour start time.
- Please note that we cannot provide pick up services due to government restrictions within Salzburg city – nevertheless the meeting point is located centrally and within walking distance (10-15min) for almost all hotels in Salzburg City.
- An English speaking guide will accompany you on this tour.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and adequate footwear.
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility problems or wheelchair users.