Its time we MET… 3 Museums for the price of 1 !
With nearly two million works of art spanning 5000 years of culture, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the world’s largest. most visited and finest museums, presenting the best from across the globe.
From the splendors of ancient Egypt, to the spectacular New American Wing, to inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, the Met’s beloved Impressionist paintings, a world of great are awaits you at New York City’s most visited attraction. The entire collection and some 30 special exhibitions a year are free with your Museum admission. Plus, enjoy dining facilities, the Audio Guise and shopping at the Met Store.
Enhancing the MET's world-famous collection are more than 30 annual special exhibitions, all included with admission!
We offer 1 DAY tickets all with PRIORITY ADMISSION at all 3 of their venues; The MET, The Cloisters and The MET Breuer.
The new The Met Breuer which opened during March 2016 represents an exciting chapter in the cultural life of New York City as here you will experience modern and contemporary art in a thoroughly unique way: Through the lens of a historical collection that reflects visual expression across cultures — The Met’s 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.
The Met Breuer’s first season will also include performances and installations by an artist in residence, Vijay Iyer, who runs collaborative performances in the Lobby Gallery throughout Museum hours as well as other contemporary performing art works.
- Children under 12 years old are FREE if accompanied by an adult.
- Audio Guide: This is a low cost add-on option with more than 100 hours of informative commentary. Learn about works of art and special select exhibitions all in one player! Portions of the audio guide are available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Portugese and Russian.
- Image courtesy of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- All tickets offer 'Skip The Line' admission (after you've passed security you can simply go to the Will Call Desk to redeem your vouchers rather than wait in any admission queues!)
- Until 29th May 2017 you can see Seurat's Circus Sideshow.
- Until 21st May 2017 take in The Mysterious Landscapes of Hercules Segers.
- This ticket entitles guest(s) to Priority Admission at all 3 venues (The MET, The Cloisters and The Met Breuer) PLUS an Audio Guide.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located at 1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street, New York, New York 10028-0198. Information: 212-535-7710 TTY: 212-570-3828. Please note that you may enter the Museum at Fifth Avenue and 81st Street or at Fifth Avenue and 82nd Street
- MET Museum Hours at Fifth Avenue: Monday: Closed (including Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day) Sunday & Tuesday–Thursday: 10am–5:30pm. Friday & Saturday: 10am–9pm. Please note that galleries are cleared fifteen minutes before closing. All Opening Hours vary so please ensure you enquire locally for the most up to date timings.
- When you exchange your voucher you will be given a discount of $10 off with a purchase of $50 or more at The Met Store. Valid on the day of your admission and at Met Museum locations only. This will be on your ticket stub issued by staff at The Met. Certain restrictions apply. Please enquire locally for details.
The MET offers Free Public Wi-Fi, Public Guided Tours, Dining options and Shopping.
Flora Bar and Flora Coffee are now open at The Met Breuer.