Call us for the latest prices
Collectively known as the Golden Triangle, the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur showcase India’s rich Mughal and Rajput heritage - imposing forts, sumptuous palaces and gleaming marble temples and tombs, such as the exquisite Taj Mahal.
- Agra: Visit the Taj Mahal, a monument of love, built by a king in memory of his beloved queen.
- Agra: Inside Agra’s red sandstone fortress, witness the fairy-tale palaces, audience halls and mosquesof the Mughal rulers.
- Fatehpur Sikri: Visit this deserted imperial city, dramatically abandoned a few years after it was built.
- Amber Fort: Ascend by Jeep to stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls. Enjoy the shimmering mirrored walls and ceilings, the airy rooms that housed queens and concubines, and thewonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Delhi: Join your Tour Director for a Welcome Reception and dinner.
- Laxmi Vilas Palace: Enjoy the warm hospitality and excellent food during your Highlight Lunch.
- Samode Palace: Enjoy a Celebration Gala Dinner under the stars, including drinks, amid the opulentsurroundings.
Included Quality Dining
- A Welcome Reception with drinks and Welcome Dinner
- 6 Buffet Breakfasts, 1 Highlight Lunch, 1 Celebration Dinner
Included First Class Services
- Escorted by one of Insight’s expert Tour Directors - your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Ride the Shatabdi Express train from Delhi to Agra in air-conditioned chair class.
- Baggage handling everywhere on tour, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel
- Hotel and restaurant tips included - you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for coins or banknotes
- Free Wi-Fi in most hotel rooms or lobbies - click here for hotel details
- Insight Flourishes - from time to time your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination
- Travel in comfort and style on our modern, air-conditioned luxury touring coaches and minbuses.
- Mineral water on the coaches as well as during meals at hotels and restaurants.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on the first and last day of yourescorted journey