Call us for the latest prices
SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES AND DINING
- Istanbul: Visit the Blue Mosque and St Sophia museum.
- Istanbul: Gain an insight into the lives of the Ottoman sultans at the fabulous Topkapi Palace.
- Bursa: Visit the Grand Mosque and Green Mosque.
- Sardis: Under excavation for over one hundred years, where the temple of Artemis is the fourth largest in the ancient world, and one of the best preserved.
- Pamukkale: Visit Hierapolis ruins and cascading ‘Cotton Castles’ of milky white travertine pools.
- Ephesus: Tour one of the world’s finest ancient sites, visit the House of the Virgin Mary and Archeological Museum.
- Pergamon: Visit the site of the ancient Hellenistic city with some of the most impressive ruins in all of Turkey.
- Gallipoli: Pay your respects.
- Bosphorus: Enjoy a relaxing cruise past Ottoman palaces, old mansions and fortresses.
- Istanbul: Toast the culmination of your tour with a lively Celebration Dinner.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Istanbul: Learn how to haggle in the Grand Bazaar; the technique, the pitfalls and how much to pay!
- Cumalikizik: Visit this charming Village.
- Bursa: Hunt for bargains in the bazaar and silk market.
- Troy: See the ruins and reconstructed wooden horse.
PREMIUM HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
- Offering stunning views of the Bosphorus, the magnificent towering Renaissance Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel is located on the European side of Istanbul, in Besiktas, midway between the areas of Taksim and Levent.
- The hotels in Bursa and Pumakkale both offer spas and thermal pools rich in curative minerals.
- Swissôtel Grand Efes, Izmir is a five-star deluxe hotel overlooking the spectacular Kordon Promenade on Turkey’s Aegean Sea.
INCLUDED QUALITY DINING
- A Welcome Reception with drinks and Welcome Dinner (WD)
- 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) and 4 three coursetable d’hôte Dinners, or Buffets, plus tea or coffee (D)
INCLUDED FIRST CLASS SERVICES
- Escorted by one of Insight's expert Tour Directors - your ‘travelling concierge’, expert guide, consummate facilitator and friend in a foreign land who ensures your journey is as enjoyable as possible.
- Baggage handling everywhere on tour, with seamless and prompt delivery to your door at every hotel
- Hotel and restaurant tips included - you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for coins or banknotes
- Free Wi-Fi in most hotel rooms or lobbies
- Personal radio headsets to give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights without missing any of your local expert’s fascinating insights and commentary
- Insight Flourishes - from time to time your Tour Director will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination
- Luxury air-conditioned 40 seat coach with extended leg room and on-board restroom
- Arrival & departure transfers between the airport and your Insight tour hotel